Head of Finance - SaaS - London - £85,000 - £95,000 + Shares. Immediate start preferred
Your new company
We are currently working with a cloud-based SaaS business, focused on the education sector. This is a fast-growing company with exciting and ambitious plans for the future. They are currently operating in over 50 countries globally and this presents an exciting opportunity to join them at this important time in their development.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role reporting to the CFO. Key responsibilities include:
- Oversight and management of day-to-day finance operations
- Review of outsourced accounts, tax and payroll
- Driving performance through insightful analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting processes
- Scenario modelling and analysis
- Review and development of pricing to drive profitability
- Management of 1 direct report
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with proven experience in a similar role, SaaS knowledge and commercial experience would be desirable. You will need strong financial modelling and the ability to provide analysis to support strategic decision making. Ability to start at short notice (4 weeks) is highly preferred.
What you'll get in return
- Become part of a growing business
- Work with numerous senior stakeholders
- Ability to further your career development
- Equity is available with the prospect of sale in the next few years
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.