- Hays Senior Finance
- London, England, City of London
- GBP70000.00 - GBP90000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 12 Dec 2022
- Science and technology
- Salary band
- £70,000 - £80,000, £80,000 - £90,000, £90,000 - £100,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
Financial Controller - SaaS - London - £70,000 - £90,000 + Bonus
Your new company
We are currently working with a young, rapidly growing software development start-up. Focused on Artificial Intelligence, they have been deemed a tech pioneer for their unique business idea. The company has grown exponentially in recent years and this growth is expected to continue.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role reporting to the CEO. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement, and improve internal financial control policies, systems and processes
- Prepare and present monthly financial statements, with appropriate financial analysis
- Management of 3 reports
- Manage the month-end and year-end close process
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to drive understanding of financial impacts, identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Lead budget and forecast processing by maintaining financial models
- Manage and comply with international tax reporting requirements and tax filings
- Lead future fundraising efforts
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with proven experience in a similar role, SaaS knowledge would be desirable. Some management experience. Experience with in-house process improvement and implementation. You will be a driven and motivated individual with the desire to progress your career in an exciting tech start-up.
What you'll get in return
- Become part of a growing business
- Work with numerous senior stakeholders
- Ability to further your career development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert