100% Remote UK Working Available
The Change Management Lead will work as a member of the Change Programme team, initially concentrated on the delivery of three major change programmes across the organisation.
Reporting directly to the Transformation Programme Manager with line management responsibility for a Change Manager in a newly formed change function, which complements the PMO office by embedding a best practice approach to change and programme/project management.
Responsible for embedding and managing a coordinated approach to communications, learning, change and engagement, acting as a bridge between projects within the programme and relevant stakeholders, ensuring that our people are engaged, and the business is ready for the programme/project outputs when transitioned to business as usual.
Manage the ongoing development and implementation of an integrated change and engagement strategy; with both a strategic and hands-on approach to engagement relating to the programme's portfolio, providing management and guidance to the Change Manager, specialist knowledge and professional advice to the Transformation Programme Manager, senior leadership and management on issues and opportunities.
* Manage the continued design and deployment of change management and people engagement interventions to ensure people buy-in and commitment to programme related change.
* Manage the planning and organisation of change interventions with an appreciation of any associated longer-term issues, ensuring activities complement and feed into broader programme plans.
* Work with project teams within the programme and colleagues to ensure that proposed changes are understood and effectively embedded within the relevant areas of the organisation.
* Along with the Change Manager carry out detailed stakeholder analysis and mapping to identify specific audiences, understand impact of change and ensure targeted messaging and activities are delivered through relevant channels. Ensure all stakeholders are informed and engaged to support ongoing buy in and readiness for change.
* Take responsibility for the continuous review of benefit realisation and the effectiveness and success of programme change activities, updating plans and approaches accordingly.
What you'll need to succeed is experience in change management concepts and practices, design and delivery of communication and engagement strategies and managing people through complex organisational change, Experience of developing a change management function with proven management and leadership, delivering change and managing outcomes in a complex environment. Proven stakeholder engagement skills with ability to interact, engage and have credibility at all levels in organisation.
What you'll get in return 100% remote working available, competitive day rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.