Senior Finance Business Partner - Up to £65,000 DOE - North West Kent - ACA,ACCA, CIMA Qualified
Your new company
This is a fantastic opportunity to for a experienced and qualified financial business partner to join this leading Northwest Kent based business.
Your new role
To inspire and lead a high performing team to oversee the financial performance management across core finance disciplines including capital accounting, research, income, cost, and contribution for the portfolios of key stakeholders. Ensure financial sustainability consideration is at the centre of insight, analysis and decision making. Owning the relationship with the Senior Management Team (SMT) and key stakeholders within the portfolios, the role holder will need a strong business partnering mindset exemplifying excellent service delivery and being uncompromising on quality. A forward-looking outlook that proactively provides decision support, and critical friend approach to advice and support key financial decisions. Excellent commercial acumen and filter to know when to escalate financial concerns.
Finance Performance Management
* Responsible for working with the SMT, to provide decision support in the development of their budget, 5-year financial planning, and quarterly forecast plans. Oversee inputting of the SMT owned plans into finance system. * Providing strategic advice in developing business cases, decision support on strategic initiative. Proactively exposing and testing scale of risks and opportunities within context of strategic direction of the business and other external factors
* Providing financial strategic thinking and planning to the SMT across core financial disciplines including capital, research, revenue, cost, and contribution.
* Oversee analytical review and insight into monthly management account processes, working with Finance, Planning & Analysis team as appropriate.
* Oversee provision and review of data and information required for statutory and regulatory reporting including audit backing and documentation for financial statements
* Overseeing the support of local audits (e.g., of grants, other external funding) ensuring positive outcomes as required.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an accomplished ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified senior finance professional with a track record of providing financial partnership to Senior Business Managers. Experience of leading Finance Teams / Professionals and the ability to develop and empower individuals to realise their potential. Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence with the ability to constructively challenge at senior manager level adopting a customer focused approach. Able to operate both at detail level and the summarise into clear, impactful insightful analysis for quick and informed decision making at senior manager level.
What you'll get in return
A salary based on experience between £55,000 & £65,000 plus a range of attractive company benefits and flexible hybrid working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.