Head of Finance Job - North Kent / Southeast London - Financial Services - CIMA, ACA, ACCA - c£130k DOE
Your new company
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished and qualified senior finance professional to join this leading financial services business as their new Head of Finance.
Your new role
Responsible for overall Finance function, including financial reporting and performance, finance control and operations, treasury, banking and finance operations readiness for the migration of legacy administration systems.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
* Leadership and development of the Finance team
* Deliver all internal and external financial reporting
* Responsible for managing and signing off on quarterly and annual financials, including the annual business planning, and adhering to Group reporting timelines
* Manage the external audit process for local statutory and Group reporting
* Prepare the quarterly management information (MI) package
* Manage the Finance operational readiness for IFRS 17
* Responsible for the financial control, integrity of the general ledger and documentation of end to end process.
* Play the lead financial role for major projects
* Work in cross-functional collaboration to balance functional goals with what is best for the business
* Oversee the operation of payroll, HMRC PAYE compliance and pension scheme administration
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an accomplished and qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) senior financial professional with a demonstrated history of leading and delivering at the highest level. You will possess relevant experience gained from within the financial services sectors (ideally Insurances, Savings and Investments). A demonstrated ability to lead, coach and mentor sizable teams across an end-to-end finance function. A strong working knowledge of IFRS and Solvency II reporting will be required, along with experience in leading Finance Transformation initiatives to drive efficiency.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary of up to £130,000 is on offer, (based on experience) alongside attractive company benefits including discretionary bonus and hybrid working. #4318199
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.