Head of Finance
- Hays Senior Finance
- London, Bromley, England
- Up to GBP130000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 29 Dec 2022
- Salary band
- £125,000 - £150,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Head of Finance Job - North Kent / Southeast London - Financial Services - CIMA, ACA, ACCA - c£130k DOE
Your new company
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished and qualified senior finance professional to join this leading financial services business as their new Head of Finance.
Your new role
Responsible for overall Finance function, including financial reporting and performance, finance control and operations, treasury, banking and finance operations readiness for the migration of legacy administration systems.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
* Leadership and development of the Finance team
* Deliver all internal and external financial reporting
* Responsible for managing and signing off on quarterly and annual financials, including the annual business planning, and adhering to Group reporting timelines
* Manage the external audit process for local statutory and Group reporting
* Prepare the quarterly management information (MI) package
* Manage the Finance operational readiness for IFRS 17
* Responsible for the financial control, integrity of the general ledger and documentation of end to end process.
* Play the lead financial role for major projects
* Work in cross-functional collaboration to balance functional goals with what is best for the business
* Oversee the operation of payroll, HMRC PAYE compliance and pension scheme administration
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an accomplished and qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) senior financial professional with a demonstrated history of leading and delivering at the highest level. You will possess relevant experience gained from within the financial services sectors (ideally Insurances, Savings and Investments). A demonstrated ability to lead, coach and mentor sizable teams across an end-to-end finance function. A strong working knowledge of IFRS and Solvency II reporting will be required, along with experience in leading Finance Transformation initiatives to drive efficiency.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary of up to £130,000 is on offer, (based on experience) alongside attractive company benefits including discretionary bonus and hybrid working. #4318199
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert