Goodman Masson is recruiting for a market leading investment company, currently managing over 300 assets on behalf of investors, with assets under management of £7billion. They are looking for a qualified Fund Financial Controller to join them on an FTC of 18 months with a salary of up to £65,000 pro rata. This role will be reporting directly into the Fund Associate Director alongside consistent updates and reports to the CFO and Managing Director.
I am looking for a strong finance candidate to join a thriving company as a key member to take responsibility for an infrastructure fund within the fund management business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production of fund management information.
- Productions of annual statutory accounts.
- Administration reporting and ad hoc responsibilities.
- Challenging current or outdated financial models to ensure ultimate efficiency.
- Liaise with other teams within the business and provide business partnering and financial commentary.
Key requirements include:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified is preferred.
- Previous experience in a financial role and functioning within a financial team.
- Confident in technical abilities such Excel (macros and VBA preferable but not essential).
- Experience of PFI and infrastructure investments and funds preferred but not essential.
- Degree level educated.
- have experience in financial reporting in foreign currencies.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.