- Goodman Masson
- England, London
- GBP60000 - GBP65000 per annum
- Closing date
- 8 Dec 2022
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Not applicable
Goodman Masson is recruiting for one of the largest investors in the UK with a base in Central London. They are looking for a qualified Management Accountant to join them on an FTC of 6 months with a salary of up to £60,000 pro rata. With a lengthy benefit scheme this company will provide flexible working scheme, breakfast each morning and early finishes on Friday.
Our client is looking for an impressive finance candidate to be a key member of the Estate planning/ Business Relief Finance Team. This role will be working alongside other teams of the business to help with financial management and control of the funds relevant to the team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Will be a key contact across the business for relevant funds.
- Responsible for management account duties i.e. journals, payments, reconciliations.
- Preparation of board packs.
- Will be supporting and managing a team of accountants.
- Will be responsible for timely billings of cash and fees.
- Management of fund audits and support for other audits.
- Bank covenant reporting.
- Review of quarterly investor statements.
- This role will have Ad hoc responsibilities when requested.
Key requirements of this role include:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Newly qualified accountants looking to move into commercial finance are encouraged to apply.
- Confident in technical abilities such Excel.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.
With a team of over 190 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2020, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £55 million. We cover permanent and temporary roles across the areas of Audit, Change Management & Transformation, Compliance, Finance (Qualified & Part-Qualified), Information Security & Technology, Tax and Treasury.
Our Executive Search Practice focuses on placing senior talent into portfolio businesses within Private Equity and Venture Capital. We also provide RPO services.
Whether your requirement is a short term, single project resource, or a long-term, large project/programme team, our Managed Services include solutions for complex Technology, Digital & Business Intelligence projects.
- +44(0)20 7336 7711
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert