As an Audit Manager at this Big 4 firm in London, you will with a wide variety of clients, ranging in size from owner-managed businesses to multi-national organisations.
In this Big 4 audit team in London, you will work with a wide range of clients, ranging in size from owner-managed businesses to multi-national organisations. Many of these clients have overseas operations or are subsidiaries of overseas companies.
Manage and deliver audit engagements from planning through to completion. You will have your own portfolio of clients with responsibility for agreeing audit timetables, briefing the audit team, including other specialists, monitoring budgets and supervising the audit process.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Significant and recent experience as an Audit Manager in an external audit capacity
- Experience working with large, complex audit clients from a variety of corporate industry sectors preferred
- Current accounting and financial reporting standards including IFRS and GAAP standards
- Leadership skills and ability to act as a role model
- Excellent salary
- Cash car allowance
- Big 4 flexible benefits package
- Hybrid and flexible working