Financial Accountant - Swindon - Leading Energy Organisation - Up to £57K + Bonus + Outstanding Benefits
Your new company
You'll be joining a friendly and experienced finance team within one of Swindon's leading finance employers and the UK's largest energy organisations that offers excellent personal and professional progression opportunities across its multiple business areas, all set in outstanding modern offices.
Your new role
You'll be reporting to the Head of Accounting, taking ownership of the accounting for fixed assets, leases, and month end reports to senior stakeholders. You'll also be working alongside the UK finance function to deliver annual statutory accounts and regulatory reporting and contribute to the forecasting process, partnering and advising stakeholders across the business area.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with experience in a technical accounting position and good knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP as well as fixed assets and lease accounting.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary up to £57,000 + 15% annual bonus potential
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Paid private medical insurance (personal + family)
- Free access to onsite gym facilities and classes
- Free parking with electric charging facilities
- Subsidised onsite canteen facilities
- Professional membership subscription
- EAP and flexible benefits incl. holiday purchase and electric car lease scheme
Please note that there is an expectation that this role should be based in the Swindon offices 2-3x per week on average (with flexibility). The office is conveniently situated 10 minutes drive from Swindon town centre and A420/A419 and a couple of minutes from the M4.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.