Do you want to be a valued part of a team?
Are you ready for your accountancy career to grow and to help support an ambitious company?
When you join Aspreys Accountants & Business Consultants, you become a valued member of a wider team. You join a team that cares passionately about your career and how you grow with us, as well helping you achieve your personal goals. We are a growing practice and are looking for an individual who can take the lead with managing a portfolio and really enhance the support and advice we provide to clients, as well as the development of the team.
- You’ll be involved in inspiring and educating our clients to love and understand their numbers, while helping them to achieve their personal and business goals. We’ll help you get to know them quickly so you can continue to help them grow and succeed.
- You will have the choice to work flexibly, with a few days working from home if you wish and the rest in the office; wherever you feel most comfortable and productive to get the work done.
- You will receive regular training, and you’ll be given time to ensure that you keep up to date with the latest changes in accounting, taxation and technology.
- You will be part of an organisation that is always looking for a more efficient way of working, innovating, and challenging the way that we do things. Your ideas will always be valued!
- We love technology and are always keeping up to date with new software to help both us and our clients.
What will you receive by working at Aspreys Accountants?
- We're offering a competitive salary of £58k - £60k (FTE) based on experience, plus bonus incentives
- You will be an integral part of the business and be able to develop in a growing and ambitious accountancy practice.
- You'll be awarded attractive benefits.
- 28 days including bank holidays, as a minimum (pro rated for part time hours).
- We'll contribute to your pension scheme.
What do we need you, the Client Portfolio Manager, to be? You will:
- Be an ambitious, organised individual who can lead a portfolio of clients as well as meet deadlines
- Coordinating the accounting and tax team to ensure deadlines are met
- Complete the Preparation, Review & Submission of year end company financial statements and tax returns
- Prepare, Review & Present management accounts
- Review self-assessment tax returns
- Managing client telephone calls & year-end meetings
- Get involved with business reporting, WIP and monthly billing reviews
- Be confident in looking after clients. You'll know when to pick up the phone, offer a Zoom or just to say, ‘Hi, how are you?’
- Be confident with Xero & QB, along with other practice based software, and enjoy adopting new tech.
- ACA/ACCA with at least 5 years post-qualification experience in practice.
- You love to provide excellent client support as well as educate your clients on the best tax, accounting or day-to-day practices, systems or processes, for their business. Always going the extra mile!
Your next step ..
The first step towards joining us is to send a CV, with a covering letter sharing why you feel that Aspreys Accountants would be the perfect home for you, to email@example.com.