Award-winning top 100 accountancy firm, recently achieving Best Single Office Tax Practice in the UK.
Fantastic modern offices in North London, continuously growing. Clients range from private, OMB's, entrepreneurs, charities, and large limited companies across a broad range of industries.
This position offers agile working and training towards professional qualifications
as an apprenticeship with full study support. Our professional staff who train with us receive individual
support throughout their training with a dedicated study champion, internal supportive study groups and a
partner mentor who will guide them through their career progression.
You will work in a friendly and progressive team who believe in giving you responsibilities supporting them
to deliver a high standard of compliance work to their clients.
The role will require you to:
- Managing a portfolio of clients (including individuals, sole traders, partnerships and trusts).
- Preparing a wide range of tax returns.
- Ideally have had experience of:
❖ Share Option Scheme
❖ application of residency and domicile matters
- Deal with high net worth individuals.
- Preparing form P11D.
- Provide tax advice to clients within their own allocation under the supervision of the
- Liaising with clients as and when required and advising of deadlines.
- Deal with straightforward enquiries under the supervision of the manager.
- Train junior members of staff as and when required.
The successful candidate will:
- ATT qualified (or part qualified)
- Have technical and commercial grounding in tax
Semi-Senior Tax Advisor
- Have experience of working within a tax role already
- Be self-motivated, flexible and adaptable with a methodical mindset. Be able to manage
priorities and able to take the initiative when required.
- Have good team working skills and time management skills