Personal Tax Semi / Senior
- Hays Senior Finance
- England, London, City of London
- GBP30000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 28 Dec 2022
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £30,000 - £40,000, £40,000 - £50,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Award-winning top 100 accountancy firm, recently achieving Best Single Office Tax Practice in the UK.
Fantastic modern offices in North London, continuously growing. Clients range from private, OMB's, entrepreneurs, charities, and large limited companies across a broad range of industries.
This position offers agile working and training towards professional qualifications
as an apprenticeship with full study support. Our professional staff who train with us receive individual
support throughout their training with a dedicated study champion, internal supportive study groups and a
partner mentor who will guide them through their career progression.
You will work in a friendly and progressive team who believe in giving you responsibilities supporting them
to deliver a high standard of compliance work to their clients.
The role will require you to:
- Managing a portfolio of clients (including individuals, sole traders, partnerships and trusts).
- Preparing a wide range of tax returns.
- Ideally have had experience of:
❖ Share Option Scheme
❖ application of residency and domicile matters
- Deal with high net worth individuals.
- Preparing form P11D.
- Provide tax advice to clients within their own allocation under the supervision of the
- Liaising with clients as and when required and advising of deadlines.
- Deal with straightforward enquiries under the supervision of the manager.
- Train junior members of staff as and when required.
The successful candidate will:
- ATT qualified (or part qualified)
- Have technical and commercial grounding in tax
Semi-Senior Tax Advisor
- Have experience of working within a tax role already
- Be self-motivated, flexible and adaptable with a methodical mindset. Be able to manage
priorities and able to take the initiative when required.
- Have good team working skills and time management skills
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert