Public Sector Interim Finance Analyst role in Swindon with hybrid working pattern
Your new company
Non-departmental Government Organisation based in Swindon
Your new role
Interim Finance Analyst on an interim basis for at least 6 months
What you'll need to succeed
- Full or Part Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CIPFA) is desirable but not essential, or equivalent experience (QBE)
- Experience in working in financial & data analysis roles in complex organisations
- Experience of working with, manipulating, managing, & analysing large & complex data sets
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel (Pivot tables, lookups, etc.),Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams (essential), Access, Power BI & other data analysis tools (desirable)
- Previous experience of Oracle &/or other accounting systems (desirable)
- Understanding & experience of working with public sector finance & governance frameworks
What you'll get in return
In return for undertaking this role you will receive a very competitive daily pay rate and professional exposure within a large Public Sector finance department with multiple opportunities to progress and develop your skillset.
The Business is located within easy access of main travel hubs in and out of Swindon and has a large, free car park.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.