Working closely with other partners, you will play a leading role in the growth of the practice as they look to expand into new areas and regions.
A leading accountancy practice in the East Midlands, looking to expand their offering in line with the mid-tier competitors in the region. In the past 12 months this firm have made great steps by winning plenty of work from the national firms and are therefore looking for a new senior hire to help solidify their stature in the region.
- Leading the service offering to a pool of clients that contribute c£500,000in annual fees
- Successfully deliver a broad range of engagements across multiple sectors and industries
- Developing your team - recruiting and mentoring Managers/Senior Managers so that they can reach their potential
- Working with other Partners to achieve strategic growth plans
- Experience of controlling a wide ranging portfolio
- A strong business developer who is keen to build their network within the East Midlands
- A strong people manager who enjoys building and developing a team
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills who can influence at all levels
- Lead on recruitment
- Extensive benefits and pension scheme
- Substantial car allowance
- Opportunity to buy in after 6 months