Payroll & HR Administrator
Your new company
A manufacturing company providing innovative solutions.
Your new role
- Administer monthly payroll across 3 countries and 3 payroll entities, predominantly through accurate and timely inputting to and liaison with payroll bureaus
- Administer appropriately approved payroll changes
- Administer payroll period close (month and year) through liaison with payroll bureaus
- Support reporting to and from local authorities
- Provision of management information and reports
- Receive and handle employees' pay and tax related queries
- Control and administer employee benefits in accordance with company policy
- Support management of benefits suppliers and agencies
- Control pension administration via agencies
HR administration and employee data
- Administer employee holidays portal
- Support administration in the Company Workday system for starters, leavers, and changes
- Support new starter and employee onboarding
- Support other HR documentation as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Achieved or working toward a CIPP qualification or certificate or similar
- Competence in payroll software and Microsoft 365 including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Drive and Teams, Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of GDPR as it affects the management of employee data
- Knowledge of UK legislation related to pay and income tax.
- High degree of integrity.
- Demonstrable process evaluation and problem solving
- Ability to organise workload to meet concurrent deadlines.
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working
- £30,000 - £33,000 annual salary
- And much more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.