1-2x per week in Chippenham | 5 minute walk from train station | £60,000 - £72,500 + Bonus + Great Benefits
Your new company
You'll be joining a acquisition-focused, high-growth technology company with a global presence. The business has recently made several new acquisitions and entered new territory with a strong growth trajectory looking forward. You'll be joining a business that is constantly evolving and improving with excellent career progression opportunity, in a role that's been made available due to internal promotion.
Your new role
You'll be working closely with two senior members of the finance team with rich experience in the business and industry, supporting the ongoing growth and strengthening plans for the organisation. You'll also work directly with other business areas and parts of the finance team to instil best practice and operational excellence. Key areas of responsibility include;
- Support financial reporting and consolidation processes
- Lead on the rollout of new accounting policies
- Assisting with accounting, IFRS, and reporting related questions
- Lead on intercompany reconciliations, management fees and royalties
- Lead on internal audits and support local external audits
- Safeguard risk environment ensuring a Risk Control Matrix is in place and followed
- Participate in due diligence and integration of acquired companies
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be a qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) accountant with PQE in a similar position with very strong accounting skills and understanding / familiarity with consolidation and reconciliation tools. A good knowledge of IFRS and experience of risk management and auditing will be extremely beneficial in this role.
You'll also be motivated to seek new knowledge and provide value to the finance and wider community, and you'll likely enjoy a fast-paced environment with a high energy level.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive base salary of £60,000 - £72,500 DOE
- Competitive matched pension
- Company bonus of 7.5%
- Hybrid working with the expectation to work from the Chippenham office 1-2x per week (more on onboarding)
- Great benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.