Priding themselves on their independence, objectivity, technical expertise, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture, this firm serves global multinational clients with advisory/consulting across strategy, facts and figures. They specialise in high-end, bespoke solutions specifically focused on financial analytics, data science, forensics, valuation, expert witness, turnaround capabilities, innovation, transactions services, strategy and transformation. Globally they are recognised for the strength of advice provided in regard to acquisitions, disposals, litigation, disputes, companies in difficulty and restructuring.
In the UK and Europe work centres around:
- Transaction Advisory
- Due Diligence
- Bilateral process management in M&A
- Sales & Purchase Agreements
- Business Performance/Synergy work
- Disputes, Litigation and International Arbitration
- Engineering/Construction quantum/delay
And the whole firm has an enviable number of mentions in Who's Who Legal.
Your new role
- Due purely to organic growth after a successful 2020 and continued upwards curve in 2021, the firm are now ready to strategically expand their German offering. While they already have offices and a growing team in Germany, they would like to set up a parallel desk in London, running new German mandates. This as at Senior Manager or Director level.
- This is ideal for anyone whose post-qual experience has been in Disputes/Litigation or Valuations to not be "silo'd". Instead you'd get a genuine spread of Corporate Advisory work and the chance to use your skills on new types of project. Equally if you enjoy what you do and want to get more depth in it, the firm can also cater to that agenda.
- See above for the range of work covered, but mandates are high calibre, often international and teams are often formed around the project with staff/specialists from other country offices.
- There is no need to relocate to Germany, but if this were on your personal agenda in the future, the firm can accommodate this consideration.
What you'll need to succeed
- Senior Manager or Director level
- ACA/ACCA /CFA qualified and trained in the Profession
- Post qualification experience in Valuations, Transaction Services or Disputes/Litigation
- The appetite to take a whole-firm approach on what you do - there are no strict silos
- Full fluency in German and English
What you'll get in return
- Unique opportunity to work a growth European market, but from a London base
- One of the best bonus schemes in the industry (30 - 40% depending on level)
- Working with some of the brightest minds from a wide range of backgrounds and specialisms
- If you see yourself as a "global citizen" the firm culture is 100% you
- Plenty of opportunities for international secondments if desired
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.