Your new company
You will be working for one of the world's largest shipping brands with an excellent working culture. Working within a large finance team, with fantastic career progression opportunities and gaining fantastic experience at a global company.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the UK Financial Controller, being their 2nd in command, with key responsibilities including:
- Supporting other accountants within the team
- Maintain accounting systems and processes necessary to produce monthly management accounts
- Implement ideas and innovations
- Lead the statutory accounts process and audit
- Monthly & quarterly P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow variance
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an ACA/ ACCA / CIMA qualified accountant with Senior Accounting experience in a large multi-site operation.
What you'll get in return
You will sit in an impressive finance team or circa 18 people. You will receive a 10% bonus and benefits including healthcare, discounts and pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please feel free to get in contact for a discussion about your job search!