Exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a top 30 accountancy practice.
A great opportunity for an ambitious Corporate Tax Senior Manager to join a growing West Midlands Tax Team.
You'll be working with a diverse range of clients, from entrepreneurial owner-managed businesses to expanding corporates, you will get to work on a variety of interesting and challenging tax advisory projects which will really benefit your clients.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a wide range Corporate Tax advisory projects
- Working with our management team to oversee our tax compliance service
- Developing and coaching our trainees to become accomplished business advisors
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- CTA Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and have experience of working within a Corporate Tax environment
- An excellent communicator who can build strong relationships with their clients
- A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their teams
- Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of the practice
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Great opportunity for career progression
- Stunning office location