Teaching Insolvency at BPP
We are passionate about building careers through education, supporting individuals to achieve their career goals and businesses to maximise their talent. Established for over 40 years, we deliver courses in insolvency, law, accountancy, technology, management, nursing and more. Our education is designed to be practical, engaging, and innovative and most importantly, relevant to the real-world. As such, we are looking for outstanding individuals to bring your professional experience to life and join us as a freelance insolvency trainer. We need professionals to inspire the next generation.
BPP Professional Development is recruiting freelance Insolvency trainers who will support the Programme Manager – Insolvency in the delivery of the ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency (CII) qualification. We are looking for highly motivated practitioners with a keen sense of the corporate context, who are excited by the prospect of using their professional expertise to develop Insolvency careers through education.
For this role, we are interested in hearing from qualified Insolvency professionals. At least 5 years’ professional and practical Insolvency experience is essential, to enable trainers to draw on their own experiences and bring technical aspects of the training to life through their contextual examples.
What you’ll be doing
- Delivery of high-quality teaching and learning materials, aligned to the ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency (CII) qualification.
- Delivery of learner-centric, interactive training online, using our award-winning delivery platform.
- Bring professional expertise and an understanding of the current Insolvency landscape into teaching and learning.
- Any other duties appropriate to the role.
Please note that the successful candidate may be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
What we’re looking for
- JIEB (both corporate and personal insolvency) qualified
- Either CPI or CII qualified
- Significant professional and practical experience in relevant Insolvency roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and excellent presentation skills
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- The ability to work well in a team and be collaborative
- Some training or teaching experience
- Public speaking experience
Interested? Apply today.