Take management responsibility for the delivery and development of restructuring and insolvency services, comprising of business development, client relationship management, risk management, quality assurance and resource management, specifically within the Jersey marketplace.
- Build and maintain a strong network of local, external industry influencers and potential clients
- Develop commercial awareness and knowledge of the financial service industries in Jersey and awareness of worldwide current affairs and industry standards
- Knowledge of restructuring and insolvency service lines to provide exceptional client service Identify cross-selling opportunities
- Assist advisory leadership in the preparation and delivery of client proposals.
- Motivate team members and provide effective performance management, develop opportunities and career guidance to all members of the advisory team
- ACA/ACCA qualified, country equivalent or similar professional relevant qualification
- Ideally Joint Insolvency Examination Qualified
- 2 – 3 years relevant managerial level experience in a restructuring environment
- Exposure to managing multiple complex engagements
- Self-motivated team player
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and people development skills
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Strong financial and commercial analytical skills including familiarity with accounting standards
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
- Language requirements – strong spoken, listening and written English