As the Interim Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include overseeing end-to-end finance operations, financial planning and analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, looking to make improvements to procedures and controls, as well as ad-hoc projects and requests as and when they come up.
My client is highly regarded Not for Profit organisation, aiding individuals who are in the most deprived regions across the world.
As the Interim Finance Manager you will:
- Manage all Finance aspects for the organisation and act as the trading arm for the subsidiary arm.
- Manage all aspects of compliance in relation the charity commission and HMRC.
- Assist the Finance Director in devising the management accounts for the organisation within an efficient manner in addition to collaborating with the Finance Officers to
to complete duties in relation to the month end timetable.
- Reconcile the statutory accounts, returns, payments in line with pension fund and HMRC deadlines.
- Preparation, completions and submission of VAT returns.
- Track the treasury and cash flow forecasts in relation to the organisations and subsidiary arms policy.
- Guide and manage the year end audit process providing, working with external auditors as and when required.
- Train and/or coach budget holders to understand forecast and expenditure reports.
- Devise the reconciliations for month and year end accounts for the organisation and its subsidiary arm.
- To confirm the PS Financial finance system is up to date and accurate at all times, while assisting the Finance team finance team with any queries, concerns and/or troubleshooting.
- Assist the finance team in reducing costs and improving efficiency's. In addition to over expenditure against budgets within individual departments.
The successful Interim Finance Manager will:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Analytic and problem solving experience and techniques to define problems.
- Experience within accounting and business planning tools including Sage and Quickbooks.
- Experience in assisting small teams while delivering projects to tight deadlines.
- Initiative and ability to successfully implement new ideas, with driving success.
- Exceptional IT skills, inclusive of Excel and within financial systems.
Benefits of the role:
- Immediate Start.
- Hybrid Working Model- 1 day a week in the office!
- The opportunity to develop your professional skills.
- The opportunity to aid change for the greater good.
- 3-6 month role initially, with potential to extend.