Financial accountant role handles financial reporting for a housing association, including accounts, payroll, and planning. The work is broad and challenging, encompassing the financial organisation of a growing housing association in London.
Our client is a growing Housing Association in London driven by a social purpose, currently going through an intriguing time, creating chances to boost housing for all within London.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your main responsibilities will be
- Manage month end and year end process while ensuring timely production of financial statements.
- You will produce timely and accurate financial information, ensure that all accounts team duties are completed successfully.
- Responsible for supporting Finance Director on managing organisation finances and preparation cash flow.
- Managing and improving accounting processes, as well as being part of a project team leading the implementation of new accounting systems.
- Support with annual audits from external account and VAT returns
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, ACA, ICAEW, CIPFA)
- Ideally suited to a candidate already in the housing/property industry
- Ability to communicate financial information effectively with leaders and colleagues
- £50,000 - £55,000
- Management opportunities
- Discretionary pension scheme
- Options for private medical & dental insurance as well as illness cover