Michael Page is looking to recruit an Interim Finance Systems Analyst to a growing Public Sector organisation in central Leeds. There are two roles here.
The client is a growing Public Sector organisation based in Leeds. They have an excellent reputation and it is an exciting time to join the organisation. They offer hybrid working and are looking for 2 people to join their finance team.
As an Interim Finance Systems Analyst, duties will include but are not limited to, partnering across the organisation to support implementing new systems, working with the shared service to transfer and implement the data, improving efficiency and productivity, ensuring the systems are working effectively and helping the finance function to deliver, identifying and creating improvements on the system, lead on the development of controls and processes, dealing with queries and other ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully Qualified Accountant
- Have an excellent understanding of finance processes including the transactional duties and planning and forecasting
- Have implemented and developed financial systems
- Have increased efficiency and productivity across finance
- Managed a transition between systems previously
- Have worked with stakeholders
£350-£450 daily rate + Leeds based + 6-12 months + Interim Finance Systems Analyst + immediate start + weekly pay + multiple roles available