Finance Manager - Liverpool - Hybrid working - £35,000 to £45,000
Your new company
Part-Qualified Accountants are you looking to make the next step in your career? This is a brilliant position to advance your career within an SME that is continuing to grow offering progression and development. You will have the opportunity to manage a small team whilst working under a very knowledgeable Financial Director.
Your new role
As a Finance Manager you will be assisting with all aspects of development and effective operation of finance systems and procedures.
Within this role you will be responsible for assisting on budgeting, treasury management, supporting the co-ordination of audit and compliance alongside financial accounting and reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience with Financial Management and Budgeting.
- Varied accounting experience including management accounting and ledger management.
- Advanced Excel skills - Pivot tables/lookups.
- People management skills ability to lead, organise and motivate others.
- Qualified or studying towards a professional accountancy qualification such as ACCA, CIMA (desirable).
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working Hybrid
- Study Support
- Opportunity to manage a small team
- Great opportunity that provides progression and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.