6 month interim contract with a Multi Academy Trust in the Wakefield Area
Are you looking for an interim role that will really add value and support not just an organisation but the local community that it serves? if so then a Finance Manager role within a Multi Academy Trust could be the right role for you. If you have experience within the sector that would be helpful but if not then the right skillset and a proactive approach will suffice!
The role will work within the central finance team for an established trust supporting a number of schools with their financial management including:
- Producing monthly management accounts for the Academies.
- Working with Academies to produce budgets and supporting throughout the year with updated budget forecasts.
- Providing financial advice and support to the Academies advising of risks and best practice relating to financial management
- Ensuring financial management policies, processes and reporting systems are adhered to
- Assist the Head of Finance in reviewing procurement activity and providing advice on value for money across the Trust, in order to contribute to cost-efficient and cost-effective spending
If you are available between now and the beginning of September and would like to know more about the opportunity then please don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential discussion.