Your new company
An international leader within engineering, design and advisory services.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Partner with Business Area management teams to develop the growth strategy and implementation plans and then actively monitor performance;
- Analyse financial business performance, identifying and reporting on trends
- Cost and budget monitoring and reporting.
- Compile monthly/quarterly/ad-hoc financial reports and analysis according to relevant accounting schedules for Division and Group.
- Prepare year-end annual financial reports;
- Responsible for the statutory accounts, audit and audit relationship;
- Regularly review big, risky & loss making projects to reduce risk, maximise profitability and minimise loss;
- Review permanent establishment and other project tax risks with group tax; and Hedge foreign currency in conjunction with Group Treasury.
- Ensure all taxes are correctly filed and major risks have been identified and checked with Group and external tax advisors as appropriate.
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) or by experience
- Solid experience in management accounting. Experience of a multinational service organisation or consulting environment would be an advantage
- Systems: ERP experience (Maconomy or SAS would be an asset)
- Strong skills in MS Office (Advanced Excel)
- Flexibility to operate well at a strategic level and hands on with attention to detail as necessary
- Clear and persuasive written and spoken communication. Able to communicate financial issues to non-financial people and to gain commitment to action.
- Ability to coach, develop other team members
- Collaborative team work approach.
What you'll get in return
- £55,000 - £70,000 annual salary
- Hybrid working
- And much more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.