An expanding business looking for a full time Management Accountant in a permanent role.
Your new company
A large, well run and expanding business that puts its employees, customers and fantastic product at the focus of everything they do. Due to expansion, they are looking for a Management Accountant to join in permanent position.
Your new role
To prepare the management accounts for two international subsidiaries of the group. Preparing the payroll of head office and subsidiaries for submission to the payroll bureau, as well as compiling/posting payroll journals.
Subsidiary Accounts' Management: The preparation of management accounts for the Italian & German subsidiaries which include, but not limited to :
- Day to day accounting administration, weekly payments, expense claim processing
- Preparation of the month-end management packs, incl. Sales/Cost of Sales, profit & loss and balance sheet reconciliations. fixed asset register, prepayments and accruals
- VAT & Intrastat reporting
- Cash flow forecasting and debtor management
- Assist with reconciliations and other queries related to these subsidiaries
- Prepare payroll submission reports for payroll outsourced company for 3 UK and 3 foreign subsidiaries, which involves employee data management, obtaining timesheet report for production & liaising with HR for specific information
- Review and check payroll outsourced reports; prepare for approvals and final submission
- Manage outsourced payroll portal
- Payroll journal processing
- Calculate interdepartmental labour costs cross charging for department head approval
What you'll need to succeed
- Part-qualified (AAT 4 level or equivalent) with previous experience in an accounting role where you have had exposure to the month end process so you can instantly add value, training will be provided to aid with your development in this position.
- Any payroll experience and/or knowledge of German or Italian would be advantageous to your application but not essential.
- Advanced level of excel skills
- You are efficient and organised to meet deadlines. You love to be part of a team, with a desire to learn and grow in the function.
What you'll get in return
Excellent rate of pay £35,000-38,000, flexible working and the ability to work from home 2 days a week after probation. Onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.