Unfortunately we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hazlewoods Tax team provides specialist advice to OMBs, mid-market and large corporate clients, providing you with the opportunities to work with a broad client portfolio.
We are delighted to have won the 2022 Best Tax Practice in a Regional Firm in the Tolley’s Taxation Awards, an award we were also winners in 2017 and finalists for in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Personal tax is an important growth area for the business. It’s an exciting time to join our team at Cheltenham, which has grown considerably over the last five years and comprises six partners and over 80 professionals.
The right person will: ▪ Build and maintain tax relationships with clients including owner-managed SMEs and medium sized groups.
▪ Provide an exceptional level of client service.
▪ Prepare and review computations and liaise with specialists on technical matters.
▪ Manage clients’ corporate tax affairs including payments, enquiries and providing ad hoc advice.
▪ Support colleagues dealing with complex groups and technical issues.
▪ Work with Corporate Finance colleagues to provide tax input into due diligence projects.
▪ Work with management on advisory projects, in particular transaction support.
▪ Research and understand technical matters and present them in a comprehensible and practical way.
▪ Develop own and colleagues’ professional abilities.
You will thrive in this role if:
▪ ACA/ACCA, ATT and/or equivalently qualified. CTA desirable.
▪ Corporate tax experience essential.
▪ Knowledge of payroll taxes, Stamp Duty Land Tax, and personal taxation desirable.