Financial Planning & Performance Manager - £80,000 - £100,000
Your new company
You will get to work for a highly reputable and market-leading shipping company that is looking to hire an intriguing financial planning role. They are looking for a Financial Planning and Performance Manager to play a leading role within the business's rapidly expanding European growth plans, as you will work closely with a multitude of business leaders across the continental and play a pivotal part in the business's decision-making process.
Your new role
You will get to work with multiple key stakeholders in the business and will report to the Vice President of Global Finance and play a key role in leading financial performance management across the whole European region. You will be responsible for:
- Presenting monthly area performance reports to a multitude of regional leaders
- Leading the regional budget and setting process and periodic forecasting rounds
- Work with Financial Operations to ensure appropriate support to the regional finance teams
- Prepare and present financial models to create huge growth opportunities for the business
- You will work with FP&A and Financial Controller, to ensure robust reporting quality and reporting standards are upheld
- Leveraging analytics from the FP&A team and ensure regional knowledge is shared throughout the whole business
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc…) with an outcome-driven mindset, and a key eye for detail. It would be beneficial if you have either worked in an FP&A and are looking and a role closer to decision making (working with the business rather than simply putting analysis together), or a strong management accountant looking to get away from month end that can explain complex matters to a range of financial and non-financial stakeholders. It would also be beneficial if you have had any experience or knowledge of the Energy or shipping sector.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a business with a foundation of responsible business practice and strong core values. The business has set up a clearly set out commitments to development on an individual and collaborative basis and offer a diverse working culture with multiple benefits. They also utilise a hybrid working model for the Finance team based out of their London office. You will also get a very generous salary with a healthy benefits and bonus package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.