Interim Senior Management Accountant - Dartford area - CIMA / ACA / ACCA - up to £27 per hour premium
Your new company
Our client based in the Dartford area is seeking an experienced and qualified Senior Management Accountant on a minimum 3 months contract basis.
Your new role responsibilities
- Ensure that finance and business information is intelligent, accurate and timely and produced in accordance with Trust procedures and timetables. This will be achieved both through completion of own work and through the co-ordination of the work of colleagues in the finance department.
- Provide highly complex financial advice and information by the investigation, analysis, manipulation and presentation of data from integrated finance and information systems.
- Provide highly complex strategic financial and business advice to managers, budget holders and other staff across the Trust. Communicate complex verbal and graphical financial and business presentations to large groups of non-finance/business staff and ensure that potentially contentious information is clearly communicated. This will include conveying financial concepts in a clear and persuasive way.
- Analyse highly complex problems relating to business cases and make judgements on financial and business decisions relating to the allocation of finances.
- Plan and organise a broad range of projects and other work within allocated Directorates to deliver complex integrated monitoring and analysis across finance, costing, service line reporting, clinical and patient activity systems. Monitor and adjust strategies to meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Prepare and complete statutory business information returns and/or income and expenditure accounts in accordance with monthly and annual timetables and ensure that the data produced is complete and correct.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an accomplished finance processional with a relevant financial qualification such as CIMA, ACA, ACCA. Possess an In-depth specialist knowledge of management and financial accounting principles, alongside strong people and stakeholder engagement abilities. Prior knowledge of Health Service Finance would be advantageous but not essential.
What you'll get in return
A hourly rate salary of up to £27 (premium rate) based on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.