Senior manager, accounting - Software - London - £75,000 - £90,000.
Your new company
We are currently working with a software business, focused on the energy sector. This is a fast-growing company with exciting and ambitious plans for the future. They are currently operating in over 50 countries globally and this presents an exciting opportunity to join them at this important time in their development.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role reporting to the International Controller. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the monthly financial close processes
- Support the statutory report preparation process
- Help develop the cash flow projection process
- Management of 5 accountants
- Assist in the development of accounting polices and procedures
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Work closely with auditors from different subsidiaries
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with a background in practice. You will have some industry experience where you were involved in the management of qualified accountants. IFRS experience is essential, and US GAAP is preferred.
What you'll get in return
- Become part of a growing business
- Work with numerous senior stakeholders
- Ability to further your career development
- Some flexibility with working hours
- Hybrid work policy (2d office)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.