A key client of mine is currently looking to recruit an experience Finance Manager to join their team for a period of 12 months. You will be responsible for managing the financial affairs of a portfolio of companies to meet IFRS and UK GAAP financial reporting requirements to various different stakeholders and comply with statutory regulatory obligations.
An established well known business in Newcastle who operate across a diverse portfolio of markets and geographies are looking to recruit an established Finance Manager to their business, for a period of 12 months.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, you'll be managing a team of 1-2 Qualified Accountants.
- Review the financial and operational aspects in conjunction with the Head of
Finance team so as to optimise the balance of risk and return
to the business
- Line management of Company Accountant to deliver services to a portfolio of
schemes, including overview of and involvement with as necessary:
- Monthly company reporting packages and ad-hoc information to the business;
- Financial reporting systems and procedures;
- Financial modelling;
- Cash management;
- Sales and purchase ledger accounting;
- Financial aspects of insurance matters;
- The conversion of UK GAAP accounts to IFRS and providing commentary for reporting purposes
- Maintain detailed input as required supporting Company Accountants in line with risk appraisal and specific issues
- Ensure the Company Accountants provide a clear audit trail and that supporting documentation and
explanations are readily accessible. Ensure transactions are processed accurately by the Company
- Reviewing management accounts and monitoring the activities and results of concessions
and their performance against budget
- Support Company Accountants on treasury issues, such as debt-draw downs, injections of funds by
shareholders, banking arrangements and maximising deposit returns
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with significant experience in a similar position.
Excellent base salary + car allowance + bonus