An opportunity has arisen for a Consultant to join a leading boutique management consultancy based in central London.
MY client is one of the UK's largest independent consultancies within its field. Since starting 10 years ago, they have grown to become 8 partners strong with other staff in London (plus a team of 5 analysts in India).
They provide their clients with advice in a global context.
They are based in central London.
My client is looking for a newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 1st time passes to join their successful team as a junior consultant to assist with:
- Financial modelling
- Explaining the accounting implications of incentives, including undertaking IFRS2 modelling
- Measuring achievement of performance targets, including total shareholder return
Initially work will focus on financial modelling although this will quickly broaden into the wider areas involved in supporting their clients including writing clear reports.
They have a robust strategy for developing their people with a view to progression to partnership in due course and taking an increased role in providing direct advice to clients on the broad range of services which they provide.
The successful Consultant will have the following credentials:
Fully qualified with either ACA/ACCA/CIMA1st time passesStrong academic backgroundExperience within the consulting/professional services sector Excellent communication skills
- Basic salary up to £60,000
- On-target bonus scheme -10%
- 10% non-contributory pension package
- Private medical insurance and life assurance
- Weekend away with previous trips being to Athens, Rome, Majorca, Paris, Reims
- Hybrid working