An opportunity has arisen for an Insurance Manager to join a large, FTSE-listed energy company based in central London.
My client is a FTSE listed utilities/energy company based in central London.
the Insurance Manager will have responsibility for the development, performance, governance and administration of insurance across the organisation to produce an efficient service and delivery solution, maximising efficiency, performance and best value against pre-agreed targets.
- Lead the annual renewal negotiations with company brokers and insurers
- Examining policy documentation to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Reviewing and implementing changes to the programme as the business changes via capital projects, M&A, new business streams etc.
- Managing contracts and relationships with brokers, insurers, loss adjustors
- Providing professional and timely insurance advice (to include contracts)
- Administration of all insurance provisions including claims
- Oversight of site and risk surveys with lead insurers and advisors
The Insurance Manager will have the following credentials:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Relevant insurance qualification
- Minimum of 5 years experience in managing insurance programs for a large corporate
- Experience working in the power/infrastructure/utilities industry preferred
- Competitive basic salary based upon experience level
- 20% bonus (paid out at 1.6x last year)
- Flexible/hybrid working