Group Finance Manager for a leading communication agency based in London paying £55-65k
Your new company
A leading communication agency in London is hiring a qualified ACA to join the team as a Group Finance Manager. You will work alongside a team of six in finance reporting into the Group Financial Controller. Culture is a huge part to this business hiring, there are looking to recruit a qualified professional who can be part of their shared goal, work hard and enjoy working in a collaborative and friendly environment.
Your new role
As a Group Finance Manager you will be responsible for;
- Responsible for preparing monthly consolidation accounts
- Responsible for the review of subsidiary management accounts, preparation of Group company management accounts and delivery (along with the team) consolidated monthly management accounts and board report;
- Year end reporting
- Providing IFRS technical advice over various issues as they arise
- System support - you will be involved in the process of migrating data and advising on accounting processes. Being involved in the introductory process the new GFM is provided a great opportunity to gain a good understanding of the new system and how to maintaining and train others in its use.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA / ACCA qualified looking to step into industry
- Willingness to understand and suggest solutions to issues;
- Strong organisational skills with courage in their convictions;
- Previous exposure to corporate tax calculations would be beneficial;
- Not afraid of a challenge but also willing to roll up their sleeves with daily tasks
- Friendly, approachable and sociable
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to step into industry. You will gain the chance to develop your IFRS and accounting skills whilst also learning how to manage systems integrations as you develop into industry. You will be working alongside like-minded individuals who have all trained in practice and have an opportunity to really make the role your own.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.