Internal Auditor, Remote Working, Up to £50,000 + bonus
HAYS are delighted to be partnering with an established Utilities business to recruit for an Internal Auditor on a permanent basis. This role has become available due to an internal retiree. This role will specifically take responsibility for the effective maintenance of the ISO9001 management system and delivery of audit plans for ISO9001, ISO27001 and other internal audits required by the business. A key focus of the role will be to provide expert advice, support and guidance to Senior Management and the wider business, developing standards and best practice to support the business in managing risk and continued certification within a regulated environment.
This role is paying up to £50,000 + bonus and is being offered on a remote working basis.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Ensure the effective maintenance of the ISO9001 management system.
- Provide assurances on the effective maintenance of the management system through regular reporting to senior management.
- Develop and execute ISO9001, ISO27001 and other internal audits in accordance with management systems standards, taking responsibility for scoping, planning, executing, reporting and making recommendations for improvements.
- Provide advice, and guidance to the business.
- Work with 3rd party providers to gain required assurance regarding services delivered
- Organisation and liaison with all external accreditation bodies to manage certification.
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of ISO9001 and ISO27001 management standards
- Experience of Internal Audit
- Experience of management system development
- Working knowledge of other ISO standards would be an advantage
- Self-starter, able to work independently and take the initiative and accountability to deliver the requirements of the role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.