Commercial Finance Manager for a high-growth Corporate Finance Firm. This will be a broad role running internal commercial finance + investor relations remit. Newly-Created. £100,000 + Bonus. Central London.
Backed by one of the world's largest hedge funds, my client is an established but growing corporate finance firm who's advisory and corporate finance services have supported the expansion of a large number of well-known, global brands.
They offer a range of corporate finance services for their clients and whilst they have an impressive client list, and have posted strong growth, finance is still a streamlined function.
This Commercial Finance Manager role will sit within the team of 6 and is a newly-created role to support their growth.
This Commercial Finance Manager role will have a broad remit with the following key responsibilities:
- Commercial Finance: Own modelling and commercial finance for the group, delivering decision support to senior leadership + driving growth of the business
- FP&A: Own planning cycle for the group (budget/forecast + analysis)
- Business Partnering/Investor Relations: support senior leadership team internally and managing relationships with their backers + provide ad hoc analysis for backers as required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Must be able to manipulate data and build financial models from scratch
- Must have a strong background in FP&A + Commercial Finance
- Must have proven stakeholder influencing skills
- Exposure to funds/private equity and managing those relationships is beneficial
- Must be able to commute to Central London (3 days)
What's On Offer
- High-growth environment + Scope to drive this and make the role your own
- £90,000 - £100,000 Salary
- Strong Bonus (Performance Driven)
- Great Senior Leadership Exposure (C-Suite)