Senior Financial Accountant role for a premium, global fitness group. Broad, hybrid role covering day-to-day finance + business partnering for the UK business. £70K + Benefits.
My client is a globally recognised luxury fitness group who offer ultra-premium services/facilities for their clientele. They have several brands within the group, each of whom focus on delivering high-end services with best-in-class equipment.
They have a large global presence (£500mil+ revenue) and the UK is a growing part of this.
Their current Senior Financial Accountant has been promoted within the team and is looking for their own replacement.
As such, they will be your manager and mentor within this role. This sit in the London finance function (team of 3).
This will be a broad Senior Financial Accountant role with the following key responsibilities:
- Ownership of day-to-day finance for the UK: own financial reporting, management information, board pack prep 7 commentary + mentor 1 junior
- Business Partner/Finance Operations: run budget/forecast/variance analysis and business partner with Ops/UK Senior Leadership
- Change/Improvements: develop processes/controls/analysis to ensure optimal running of the UK finance function
- Finance Qualification (ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong understanding of finance processes (year end, month end, budget/forecast)
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Must have proven problem solving skills and be keen to drive change
- Must be able to commute to Central London (2 - 3 days)
What's On Offer
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Bonus + Benefits (including access to top fitness facilities)
- Strong mentor (someone that has done this role)
- Clear progression pathway