Your new company
You will be working for a leading global chemical company with a huge global presence with 36 businesses based in 29 countries. The company has a fantastic working culture with excellent career progression opportunities upwards and into other teams. Working within a large finance team of around 30 people gaining exposure to an international company with a turnover of $65 billion.
Your new role
You will be working as part of the global finance team of 30 people leading many of the reporting responsibilities. Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the statutory account reporting process
- Leading quarterly financial reporting process
- Drafting technical papers
- Oversee reporting timetables
- First point of contact for resolving technical accounting queries
- Draft consolidated financial statements for the group
- Roll out application of new accounting policies & procedures
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an ACA qualified accountant with IFRS experience and technical accounting knowledge looking to work for a global company gaining excellent experience and exposure to a large finance team.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a 20% bonus and a strong benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension contributions & on-site gym access.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.