Audit and Compliance for a London Police force. Upskilling / training provided for candidates with experience.
Your new company:
Working with one of London's police forces - with over 3000 police constables and an annual budget of over £238m.
Your new role:
Duties will include:
- Leading internal audits by conducting research, reviewing documentation and interviewing business owners, to identify findings and provide recommendations for decision and ultimately provide assurance to the force.
- Conducting physical audits of police posts across, to provide independent assurance and identify and highlight risk to the force as well as best practice. This will include review of premises security, information security and Cymopa compliance.
What you'll need to succeed:
The client is willing to upskill and provide training to candidates who have some operational audit experience.
- Experience of undertaking/participating/contributing towards audits / assurance activity and utilising these to highlight areas of concern or make recommendations for change.
- Understanding and working knowledge of risk management, corporate governance and internal controls.
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in a related discipline (e.g. business management, law, policing ) or equivalent experience - beneficial
- A relevant professional internal audit qualification, studying towards or willingness to study towards (Chartered / Certified Internal Auditor)
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
The organisation are currently offering a final salary pension scheme although this is currently under review.
The organisation can offer work life balance and the ability to work from home for the majority of the time - with 3-4 visits on sites required.
What you need to do now
Please apply ASAP to be considered. Applications are being considered as they come through!