Public Practice Accounts Senior job opportunity based in Barnet
You will be working for a cutting edge and proactive accountancy firm, fully focused on their clients' best interests. Benefits: 25 days holiday per year, plus an extra day for every 3 years of additional service. Annual salary review scheme. Entitlement to our employee assistance programme, which includes 24 hour access to medical & lifestyle support phoneline. Birthday holiday scheme. Quarterly social events paid for by Firm. Dress-down Fridays.
- Responsible for a client portfolio of approx. 100 clients.
- First point of contact for your allocated clients.
- Preparation of Accounts for small to medium size businesses (Limited companies, LLPs, and Partnerships).
- Preparation of associated tax returns.
- Upload client records to outsourcing team in India.
- Review completed assignments from India.
- Ensure all balance sheet items reconcile, and P&L account is accurate.
- Ensure notes in the accounts are accurate, and in accordance with appropriate legislation.
- Complete job within allocated budget.
- Invoice client after job completion.
- Ensure monthly WIP is minimised, & Timesheet is completed daily.
- Software skills: Microsoft, IRIS.
- Proven experience working in an Accountancy Practice.
- Possibly ACCA or ACA qualified, but can be Qualified by experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.