Your new company
I am currently working with a leading, international insurance business who are looking for a qualified finance professional to join the team in a change and transformation focused role. These are an innovative, fast paced organisation with a great focus on health, wellbeing and flexibility.
Your new role
Reporting into the Finance Transformation Director this is a broad and varied role with key duties and responsibilities including:
- Oversee key data within the finance business systems to insurance accuracy and governance is well maintained.
- Ensure strong internal controls are maintained across financial reporting and data policy
- Supporting business needs within the change program
- Deliver of change management of systems data and processes for all business units
- Support the maintenance of sub-system changes - SAP, FREDA & SAP HANA
- Support the Finance division team with BAU work
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with a good knowledge of finance systems and processes. You will need experience of accounting system change and understanding of GL and finance data store considerations. You will need good project management skills, the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders and knowledge of SAP or SAP Hana would be highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package. You will be in a high profile role working with senior stakeholders and influencing change across the business. You will have lots of scope for progression and development internally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.