Quality is at the heart of what we do. Combining passionate people with leading technology, we work together to build trust in society. We put the team first and solve important problems by challenging the organisations we audit and being open to challenge ourselves. We take pride in our work and the profession, recognising audit as a deep specialism.
Hear from our UK Head of Audit about the evolution of the Audit and what opportunities PwC could have for you.
It's a really exciting time to be joining us. We’re growing our teams across all areas of our Audit practice and investing a huge amount in our people, their skills and the technology available, as we continue to radically modernise our business and the way we serve our clients.
Learn more about The Future of Audit.
PwC’s Northern Audit practice is a powerhouse of UK regional offices including Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Belfast. Together we service clients of all sizes, in a diverse range of sectors, delivering high quality External Audits and Audit related services. Understanding our clients needs and the risks they face is at the heart of what we do and is key to performing high quality audits.
Our Audit practice is growing rapidly and we have a number of opportunities for passionate people who are keen on shaping the future of Audit. A career with us will ensure you have exposure to an unparalleled breadth of client exposure, the very best technology and fantastic opportunities for career development.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge into how businesses run, gain direct access to internal stakeholders and clients and work with an unrivalled range of organisations we audit. A rewarding career path awaits, join our team to develop yourself as a professional and benefit from the wide range of development opportunities available at PwC.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using your team and relationship management skills to ensure that your’s and the audit team’s documentation - from planning to completion of an Audit, meets PwC and regulatory standards;
- Completing a variety of areas of audit work which includes the identification of issues, analysis of data, articulation of findings and the ability to draw informed conclusions;
- Building meaningful relationships and demonstrating curiosity that will allow you to have insightful conversations and provide visible challenge during the Audit;
- Delegating to others to provide learning opportunities and coaching to help deliver the most effective audit approach;
- Building connections across teams and specialist areas within PwC, managing a variety of views and consulting where appropriate;
- Developing new insights and proposing innovative solutions to help enhance audit quality; and
- Put the team first by coaching with purpose, being present with the team and openly communicating expectations.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more.
The skills we look for
The PwC Professional is our global framework for defining and encouraging leadership at all levels. Learn more.
‘The Deal’, our firmwide Employee Value Proposition’ empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more.
If you’re a person with a disability, if you’re neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Learn more.