Looking for a commercial finance role offering progression, extensive benefits and flexible/hybrid working?
Your new company
A established organisation in Bradford is recruiting for a finance business partner / commercial accountant to join their team.
Your new role
As a Commercial Accountant, you will be focusing on:
- Providing variance analysis against budget & forecast
- Producing key financial budgets
- Developing & maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Getting involved with project based work to improve process & procedure
- Identify key financial risks / opportunities for continued business development
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you will a qualified accountant (or very close to becoming qualified) who is able to demonstrate your commercial acumen and business sense. You will have excellent communication skills and experience with business partnering across all levels. It would be advantageous to have worked as a commercial accountant previously as well as within large business.
What you'll get in return
This role offers a starting salary of up to £48,000 along with a wide range of benefits including a 4 day working week, flexible working hours, clear scope for progression, further study support if required, employee discounts & parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.