A role suitable for an experienced accountant who is seeking further development post qualification / in the latter stages of their studies. You will receive exposure with larger clients and the ability to be involved with the growth and development of a portfolio - both of which will open up plenty of career options.
Leading independent practice that has been operating in the Nottingham and wider Midlands market for close to 80 years. Now led by 4 directors who are greatly involved in the industry and region, this firm has vast plans for their growth in the next 5 years with a new office on the horizon.
- Second contact for a portfolio of clients
- Prepare annual accounts and tax computations for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies.
- Prepare management accounts and information on a quarterly or monthly basis.
- Prepare VAT returns on a quarterly basis.
- Support and develop trainee accountants with their assignments.
- ACA or ACCA qualified / finalist
- 4+ years of practice experience
- Iris, Sage and Quickbooks
- Good team player
- Strong communicator
- Free parking
- Hybrid working and flexible working patterns
- Extensive benefits programme
- Private medical
- CPD programme