Tax Senior job Top 10 Firm ACA ACCA ATT CTA Hybrid flexible working
Your new company
This Top 10 International Firm of Accountants with an office in central Guildford, seeks a qualified Tax Senior to join their team, working in a hybrid and flexible working model. They have an award winning portfolio of clients, covering a wide range of clients and tax genres.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- support and be involved in the continued growth of PCS advisory work generally for HNWIs including tax areas such as international (residence, non doms etc.), UK property, trusts (UK and overseas), private equity and owner managed businesses
- support management/ Partners with tax return compliance and advisory services for a wide range of regional, London and internationally based clients
- Responsible for all day to day tax compliance and the growing advisory affairs of clients working with the Managers and Partners
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firms criteria
- Assist the trainees with technical and procedural matters which will enable them to development of supervisory skills
- Ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep client/ Manager/ Partner informed of overruns
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as business development opportunities
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent and/or ATT/CTA qualified. You will have excellent understanding of tax compliance matters. Development of advisory skills will be supported. You will have experience of dealing with and liaising with a portfolio of clients. What you'll get in return
Salary dependent on experience and an excellent benefits package with flexibility to suit your needs. Hybrid and flexible working with 2 days in the office or as needed for client meetings etc. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.