Your new company
We are working with a global company with extraordinary reach. This company provide state-of-the-art tech to modernise some of the world's biggest brands.
Your new role
- You will own process and procedure improvements across Finance
- Lead on ERP implementations and transformation projects
- Support the wider finance team with financial control and strategy
- Business partnering with staff across a range of departments within the business
- Recruit, coach and manage staff locally and overseas
What you'll need to succeed
As a ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant you will have experience of working within a global organisation. Likewise, you will have had experience of managing large datasets, modelling and providing analytical insights. As an individual with experience of partnering and challenging senior stakeholders you will feed off a high pressure environment.
What you'll get in return
Alongside a competitive salary, you will benefit from a flexible hybrid model, an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to progress within such an evolving business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.