Management Accountant, Birmingham, Up to £35,000
HAYS are delighted to be partnering with a £million turnover Manufacturing business to recruit for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. This role will ensure the accuracy of monthly group reporting together with ensuring that accurate accounting controls are kept. This is a newly created role that will support the Senior Management Accountant within the Group Accounting team. This role will afford the successful candidate exposure to the entire UK business with exposure to all areas of the business.
This role is being offered with some hybrid working opportunities and is paying up to £35,000 + bonus.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Group monthly reporting
- Preparation of consolidated profit and loss
- Reconciliation of intercompany trading accounts
- Month end accruals and review of overheads
- Preparation of Departmental management accounts.
- Daily Sales Reporting
- Assistance in annual budget
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Control Account Reconciliations
- Government Statistics, Intrastat, EC Sales
- Bonus Reconciliation
- Analysis of Samples issued
- Assist with Bank Payment Setups
- Liaise with auditors
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- Be AAT Qualified or Qualified by Experience, alternatively my client would be interested in looking at candidates from a Practice background
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have good attention to detail and accuracy
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have strong organisation and time management skills (priorities and multi tasks)
- Be computer literate with good spreadsheet capability
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.